Access to Dynamic Reporting Engine (DRE) in the Distil Portal is based on a user’s role. An admin user must grant access to DRE via the Account Management Settings page.
To grant access to a user:
- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Click the down arrow to the right of your login name, and then click Account Management Settings.
- Select a user from the User Management box.
- Select the applicable Dynamic Reporting Engine Permission, such as:
- Admin – User is able to create, view, and edit reports.
- Stats ONLY – User is only able to view reports but cannot edit reports.
- No Access – User is not able to access the reports.
- Click Update User to save the user permission.