Use the ASSOCIATED PATHS tab to manage protective rules on an ACL, including:
- Actions – Delete the selected path(s).
NOTE: You must select one or more paths from the table to enable the Actions dropdown menu.
- Search this list... – Search for specific associated paths by domain, URL, endpoint, or type (Web or API).
- Page Select – Browse through the pages of your associated paths.
NOTE: Pagination begins at 11 associated paths.
The associated paths table provides an overview of the ACL paths, including:
- Paths – Domain, URL, or endpoint.
NOTE: If the path applies to an entire domain, the path ends in a forward slash (/).
- Type – The category of the path (either web or API).