To access the ACL dashboard:
- Log in to the Distil Networks Portal.
- Click Access Control Lists on the banner menu.
The ACL dashboard provides all of the tools you’ll need to manage your ACLs with Distil, including:
- Search ACLs – Search across all of your ACLs for a specific data point, such as an ACL name, rule value, or note.
- Actions – Delete a single ACL or multiple ACLs directly within the dashboard.
NOTE: You must select one or more ACLs from the table to access the Actions dropdown menu.
- Page Select – Browse through the pages of your ACL or jump to a specific page.
NOTE: Pagination begins with 11 ACLs.
- + Create a New ACL – Open a blank ACL to create associated rules and assign them to associated paths.
Click an ACL record to manage and update it, including its: