Distil Networks is excited to announce that the newest version of our market leading bot mitigation technology will be available beginning on Monday, October 3rd. Over the next several weeks, a number of powerful new tools and expanded features will become available including:
- More Precise Fingerprint – Distil’s Fingerprint 2.0 provides even greater accuracy in the identification of both bot- and human-related devices.
- Advanced Access Control Lists – We’ve expanded our ACL system to include more sophisticated functionality. The expanded ACL also bridges together ACL management for our API and Web Security products. Build access control lists and apply them either to a domain or a specific path, using new parameters (in addition to the current ones):
- User-Agent Whitelist/Blacklist
- Organization Whitelist/Blacklist
- Fingerprint Whitelist/Blacklist
- ‘Bring Your Own Captcha’ Capability – You can now bring your own CAPTCHA solution, such as Funcaptcha, to use in place of Distil’s default CAPTCHA. Contact Distil support to configure BYOC.
These update will not impact your site’s stability or traffic in any way and no downtime will be experienced.
We thank you for your continued support as we work to improve the quality of our network worldwide. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Distil Network Operations