This section outlines how to configure, monitor, and tailor your Distil Networks deployment within the Distil Portal, including:
- Web Security – Configure and manage content protection, distribution, access lists, and extensive reports associated with Distil’s web security solution.
- API Security – Manage your API domains and configure API endpoint protection settings. Also view detailed, filterable reports associated with Distil’s API security solution.
- Account Management and User Settings – Manage your Distil account. Modify user contact information and password settings, regenerate your Distil authentication token, and configure additional two-factor authentication settings.
- Audit Log – Review actions and updates related to your Distil deployment. This includes actions taken by members of your organization in addition to automated actions taken by Distil.
- Help – Launch Distil’s online knowledge base to search help articles, or contact Distil for support.
You can also download the Distil Networks Portal User Guide, which is attached below. The PDF guides you through the Distil Portal, from supported browsers and logging in to Web Security, API Security, and more.