The video below covers the same content as this article.
The Cache Analysis report shows how your site’s content is being delivered. When caching is enabled, you can elect which content file types or file paths are delivered from your cache, as opposed to Distil’s Content Delivery network (CDN).
Use this report to tailor your distribution settings and optimize your site’s performance.
Accessing the Cache Analysis Report
Follow these steps to access the Cache Analysis report:
- Log in to the Distil Networks Portal to access the Domains dashboard.
- Select a domain.
- Click Reports on the banner menu.
- Click Traffic Overview to expand the Reports dropdown menu.
- Click Cache Analysis.
Reviewing the Cache Analysis Report
The Cache Analysis report includes:
- How effective is our caching – Percentage of objects served from Distil’s cache versus your own cache
- Where your CSS is served from – Percentage of CSS served from Distil’s cache versus your own cache