Gandi provides two editors that allow you to modify and change your DNS records: an expert zone editor mode and normal zone editor mode. Migrating your Gandi domain is a simple process that involves two steps:
- Change your CNAME record for www.website.com to point to a CNAME provided by Distil
- Change your A Record entry for website.com to point to an IP provided by Distil
- Login to your Gandi Control panel and open the zone file editor in normal mode.
- Change your A record for yourwebsite.com to point to an IP address provided by Distil when you added a domain through the Distil Portal.
- Change your www CNAME to point to the CNAME record provided by Distil when you added a domain through the Distil Portal. This is usually www.yourwebsite.com.distil.us