When a threat response is set to Monitor Only, Distil inspects requests but takes no response action if a threat is detected. Monitor is the default setting when a new account is created or a new domain is added to an account.
Setting Distil to Monitor Only Mode
To enable Monitor Only mode:
- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Select a domain from your Domains dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Content Protection.
- Select Monitor from each of the dropdown menus in the Manage your threat responses area.
- Select Monitor from each of the dropdown menus in the Manage rate limiting area.
- Click Save to save the settings.