Clearing your entire cache or select cache items is a very simple task and can be done in multiple ways:
- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Search for and select the parent Domain or Account you are configuring.
- Select Sign Into Account.
- Select the specific domain you are configuring.
- Navigate to Settings and select Clear Cache by URL.
From this area, you are able to either:
- Clear All Cached Resources
- Clear Specific Files
Clear All Cached Resources
If you click Clear All Cached Resources, then all of your cached items will be cleared instantly.
Clear Specified Files
Click Select Which Cached Resources to Clear to clear individual files. To clear a specific file, copy and paste the URL path of the item in the text box. To clear multiple items, then separate them out by new lines. For example, to clear 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, enter the following list: