The Billable Requests report shows the number of requests for all domains associated with your account that are billable by Distil.
Understanding your account’s usage of the requests allotted per the plan is a great way to:
- Figure out if an overage charge is likely to occur
- Figure out if the plan should be upgraded to avoid recurring overage charges
Distil’s billing report is a great way to stay up to date on the above topics.
To view the Billing Report,
- Click on Account Management
- Click on the “View Billable Requests” button
How to analyze the report:
Current Billing Period:
This section is always for the just the current billing period.
- If your plan is monthly, this will show requests from the beginning of your plan (first of the month) until the current date.
- If your plan is annual, this will show requests from the beginning of your plan until the current date.
If the Percentage Plan Usage is close to 100%, you are likely to get an overage charge.
Billable Requests Usage Trend:
This section shows the last 12 months of requests.
- If the plan is monthly, the Guideline Per Month line shows you the # of requests in the plan. If a month has a red bar over the Guideline line, it means that an overage charge was accrued that month.
- If the plan is annual, the Guideline Per Month line shows you the # of requests you should get on average each month to not accrue an overage charge at the end of the annual plan. So if you see the red bar go above the Guideline line, it doesn’t necessarily mean an overage charge will occur, but it is likely if many months go above the Guideline.