Now that you’ve confirmed the GA tag is loading on the page and the GA tracking ID includes your expected GA tracking ID, verify the DBD tag is deployed on the page and includes the correct GA tag and custom dimension.
- From the Developer Tools menu, search for “distiltag.com” to locate the DBD tag on the page.
- If the DBD isn't deployed on the page, stop here and deploy your DBD tag.
- If the DBD tag is deployed on the page, proceed to step 2.
- Confirm the DBD tag includes the same GA tracking ID as confirmed when verifying the proper GA tracking ID is loading on the page. It should be formatted as UA-xxxxxxxx-x.
- Confirm the DBD tag includes the same custom dimension index you used when creating your DBD tag. Your Custom Dimension index number is preceded by CDI= and be a number between 1 – 20.