Tailor specific settings for individual API paths. This is especially useful for APIs requiring unique sets of protection policies.
To access content protection settings by path:
- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Click API Security on the top banner menu, then select Web & Mobile App API.
- Select a domain from your Domains dashboard.
- Click Settings on the banner menu.
- Click Edit Settings by Path in the Content Protection section.
Use the path table to manage your content protection settings, including:
- Priority – The path priority in relation to other configured paths.
- Path – The specific path configured for the content protection setting.
- Match Type – The path match type (either Contains or Pattern).
- (Optional) Click Edit Priorities to reorganize the priorities of your paths.