Web & Mobile App API settings provides a series of simplified options to let you configure highly technical protection. Here you can create automated rules and actions that respond to predefined threats and attacks.
To access content protection settings for a web and/or mobile app API domain:
- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Click API Security on the top banner menu, and then select Web & Mobile App API.
- Select a domain from your Web & App API Domains dashboard.
- Click Settings on the banner menu.
API URL settings comprise:
- Content Protection – Click Edit Settings by Path to edit settings by specific API URL paths—including policies for automated threats, rate limiting, and mobile.
- Custom Pages – Click this link to access the Web Security Custom Pages.