- Log in to the Distil Portal.
- Click API Security on the top banner menu, then select Web & App API.
- Click [ Add API URL ].
- Enter the API URL.
NOTE: You can only add an API URL that correlates to a registered domain in the Web Security section. For more information on adding a domain in Web Security, refer to our article on Adding Domains.
- Select an Identity Provider to set the type(s) of traffic allowed to access the API, including:
- All – Allows both web security traffic and mobile SDK traffic types.
- Web Security – Allows only requests having a web security token. Does not allow requests having a mobile SDK token.
- Mobile SDK – Allows only requests having a mobile SDK token. Does not allow requests having a web security token.
- Click Add API URL.